Thursday, January 14, 2010

OK, maybe this isn't the best picture, but I am struggling to find a cute pregnant Mom & Max pic. I know, hard to believe I can't find a picture I like, 81/2 mos. pregnant! (heehee) o, here we are ready to greet our second son, after a good struggle to build our family! The first one was well worth the wait and the fight to get him in our lives, and I suppose hindsight I probably wouldn't change the path we had to take to get here. After multiple miscarriages, I feel like our family might just be complete...doesn't every Mommy say that at the end of their pregnancy? I had a friend mention to me the other day, "You know everyone is gonna ask you when you'll try for a girl cuz you have 2 boys...just be ready!" FOR REAL?! I have hemmoroids the size of walnuts in my a@#, my crotch hurts like I never imagined possible, and I can't imagine turning down one more sexual advance from my husband...but I should tell you when we plan to try for a GIRL?!? Get a grip people...I am a BIG proponent of celebrating every lil' step of success we acheive, but we haven't even crossed the finish line yet!! So, let us welcome this kid, before you ask when we'll try for our girl, eh?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I blog too. You look awesome!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogs!! I will add you to my list of fun blogs to visit!! You have to keep up with it, that gets tricky! Nursing time helps with that. I totally agree with the silly questions! You date someone, they ask when are you getting engaged? You get engaged, when is the wedding? You get married, when is the first baby due? You have one baby boy/girl,When are you having the next.......?
    I think we all need to start to live in the present! It is a pretty amazing place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are blogging! Great 1st post! OK, now you can write for us too at Blessed Nest..hehe
    We have 2 girls and before I could welcome her, people were saying oh are you going to try for a boy? Good grief! We still have 2 wonderful girls and not trying for a boy...loving our sweet babies now 4 and 6!
    ~Donna Blessed Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyy you're blogging! so awesome! you're hilarious, i love your honesty!!! i wish you, the little one to be and the rest of the mudd clan all the best! boys are more fun than us demanding gals, anyway! ;) you look great! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete